Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bow Season Report, Florida 2010-20

.
Bow Season Report, Florida 2010-20

Thurs., Oct. 21, 2010

Wind: ESE light AM
temp.: l 59, 87h.
moon: 2 days before full moon
major feed: 9:05 am, 9:25 pm
pressure: 30.01 steady
humidity: avg. 59% 48 min. 73max.
rain: 0

AM. & PM. Hunt:


With bitterness over not being able to go to the kill zone stand this morning I went ahead and hunted where I could, the Pond stand. I finally got to see a deer! a doe cut thru the edge of the pine barren to the NW. I think she might have caught a whiff of me as she ended up leaving back the way she had come from with her tail waving. Shortly after that I had a coon come by but never offered to stop for some corn. I'm thinking a neighbor is feeding somewhere as several deer have done the same thing recently.

I pulled the camera card and was surprised to see a big cow horn spike with a brow time had returned to have his picture made and have some corn. He's on the hit list. He came twice last night but I never see him in the light. he did have muddy legs up to his knees & elbows. That was interesting and gives me a clue where he is coming from.

Here's a few pic's,




PM Hunt:


Larry S.

No comments:

Post a Comment