Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bow Season Report, Florida 2010-19

.
Bow Season Report, Florida 2010-19

Tues., Oct. 19, 2010
Wind: E light
temp.: l 57, 80h.
moon: 4 days before full moon
major feed: 7:50 am, 8:10 pm
pressure: 29.98 steady
humidity: avg. 59% 48 min. 73max.
rain: 0

AM. & PM. Hunt:

Hunted the Pond stand today and saw zero deer in either the morning or evening. There was nothing significant on the trail camera and the bigger bucks have not visited the stand that I know of in quite a few days.
 
Tammie, my wife called me on her way home to report she had seen 12 armadillos and (3) hogs in two different spots feeding along a major highway at 5:30 in the afternoon. When you see armadillos feeding in the daylight there is definitely a feed going on.






 
 
Wednesday Report:
 
 AM Hunt:

The weather conditions were typical of the previous day except the wind was NW this morning which was fine with me. Unfortunately, once again, no deer showed up. The trail camera was not encouraging either. This afternoon, I'm headed to Cabbage Creek. Maybe something is going on over there. The camera cards have been out for 3 days and one is in a new area that had a pile of sign. If I can get there early enough I'll pull them all.




PM. Hunt:

I hunted the kill zone stand at Cabbage Creek this afternoon. It was pretty dead. There was no activity and I saw no deer.

I pulled the Camera card and found a 3pt. had visited the stand the last two mornings in a row at 9:15 to 9:45 AM! Unfortunately, I cannot hunt there in the mornings during the seek. My wife Tammie thinks getting Morgan to school in the morning is somehow more important than me killing a nice buck? I have difficulty understanding her logic sometimes!

Anyway, here's his picture:







 
Larry Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment