Monday, January 28, 2013

Recent Hog Trail Camera Photo's!


I just pulled some trail camera cards and found a pile of sows and pigs using the area again.

There was a massive live oak acorn crop this year at this property but there were so many deer, hogs and turkeys using this hammock that they just wiped them out. Also, the woods have really dried up and this pushed the hogs back to the creek swamp. I just recently got my feeders going again and the hogs area starting to show back up. Not much for shooters on the camera but I'm sure they are around close.

I'll be offering some reasonably priced hog hunts coming up so if your interested in doing some hog hunting in North East Florida, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Here is a link to my guiding site where you can get some more information on both guided hog and turkey hunts...... http://guidedturkeyhunting.com/




 
I'll be posting a lot more photo's in the up coming weeks and hopefully a few new bow hunt video's.
 
Best of hunts, Larry Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment