Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Florida Black Bear Pictures 2011

.
We have been plagued the last few years with the expanding bear population. I have had as man as 3 bears feeding in front of this trail camera at one time. The interesting thing is that they are not to shy about showing up in the daylight.

Most of the time the deer sightings start dropping off when the bears start using your feeding site regularily.
Not to mention the cost of feeding a bear. If you notice, in the pictures they usually lay down and lounge while they are picking up corn.

The trail camera is not a upper end camera but the pictures were not to bad since most were taken in the daylight. I believe this is a 2.1 mp Bushnell camera. You can get a little info on this camera and some of the other better cameras I have been using in this post 7 Bucks in 4 Days.

Hopefully, the FWC will open some kind of limited bear season in the near future. From what I have seen recently, there are more bears now than I have ever seen. I am hearing the same from many of my other hunting friends.






































Hope you enjoy the pic.'s

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment