Monday, November 1, 2010

Bow Season Report, Florida 2010-22

. Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bow Season Report, Florida 2010 -22

Wind: SSE, light
temp.: l 73 , h. 89
moon: 1 day after full moon
major feed: 11:45 am, - pm
pressure: 30.11 rising (cold front approaching in a couple days)
humidity: avg. 54% 23 min. 94max.
rain: 0 today (approx. 1/2" tues.)

AM Hunt:

I have not hunted much this week. I hunted tues. AM but I did not see anything.

Muzzleload season opened this past Saturday. I hunted with the smoke pole over the weekend but I have went back to the Switchback until the weekend when I go back to the club. I may still hunt with the bow.

Anyhow, I hunted this morning but only saw  a yearling doe that came in from down wind and caught me. Naturally, she alerted everyone that I was there. Didn't see anything after that.

One odd thing is most of the corn was still there? The trail camera only had 5 pictures on it? The 75 spike had been there and a deer in the distance I could not identify but that was it. Not even any coons. That almost sounds impossible. I think the camera might be low on batteries. Come to think of it, I put corn out before I checked the cam and it did not catch me until I was 3' from the camera. Sounds like it need a new power supply, these were dollar general cheapies. This Bushnell Camera is pretty stingy on power usage but its best to use quality batteries like Duracell.


PM. Hunt:

This afternoon was uneventful. A shower came up just after I got in the stand and ran me out of the tree. I have not checked the camera yet.

Good huntin',
Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment